According to author Paul “Coach” Wade, the penitentiary was a place where you either adapt or perish. As a result, people who sought physical strength figured out ways to get the required nutrition for strength development. They say that necessity is the mother of invention. Well, Kali-Muscle is living proof. Check out this high carb/high protein diet that he still relies on today.
Whats Popular on Bar Science
- Why Calorie Restricting Diets Do Not Work for Endo-Meso/Meso-Endo Body Types.
- Overtrain to Get Stronger (Bombing the Chest)
- Do You Need Protein Supplements?
- 4 Simple Methods to Getting Your First Pull-Ups in a Matter of Weeks!
- Mike Rashid Breaks Down the Truth About Testosterone Naturally
- Kali Muscle Discusses Prison Diet – Tuna Spread and Top Ramen